VBM CAPITAL PARTNERS (“THE COMPANY”) WILL OFFER SERVICES STRICTLY UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“THE AGREEMENT”), WHICH ARE NON–NEGOTIABLE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL MANAGED ACCOUNTS AND EXECUTED ORDERS CONTROLLED BY VBM CAPITAL PARTNERS THESE INCLUDE AND ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE TRIAL ACCOUNTS, EQUITES, IPO SERVICES, ICO SERVICES, BONDS, CURRENCY TRADING AND CYPTO CURRENCY SECTIONS.
The Client by completing the Investor’s Sign Up Form(as part of the Trading Account Application), which informs the Company as regards to the Client’s Identity and Investment Profile, accepts the following terms and conditions.
Then, subject to the Company’s final approval and upon first funding of his account, the Client enters into a legal and binding agreement with the Company, as any agreement between the Company and its Clients and the procedure to be followed, is governed by the Distance Marketing of Consumer Financial Services Law N.242(I)/2004 implementing the EU directive 2002/65/EC, under which signing the Agreement is not required and the agreement has the same judicial power and establishes the same rights and duties and responsibilities as a regular agreement signed between both parties.
DEFINITIONS – INTERPRETATIONS
In the agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words shall be construed as follows:
Access Codes – the user name and password given by the Company to the Client for accessing the Company’s electronic systems.
Affiliate – a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought in by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
Balance – the sum on sub-account of the Client after the last transaction made within any period.
Balance Currency – the monetary unit in which sub-accounts, all balances, commission fees and payments are nominated and calculated.
Base Currency – the first currency in currency pair.
Client – a person or legal entity that has applied to open an account at the Company’s trading platform.
Client’s Bank Account – the Client’s own bank account, which is registered under the Client’s name and provides the source of the funds, which are originally transferred to the trading account.
Close Position – deal of purchase (sale) covered by the opposite sale (purchase) of the contract.
Contract Specifications – each lot size as well as all necessary trading information concerning spreads, margin requirements etc., as determined in the Company’s main website.
Equity – provided part of the Client’s sub-account including open positions, which are tied to the balance and floating (Profit/Loss) by the following formula: Balance + Profit – Loss. These are the funds on the Client’s sub-account reduced by the current loss on the open positions and increased by the current profit on the open positions.
Free Margin – funds not used as the guarantee to open positions, calculated as: Free Margin = Equity – Margin
Introducing broker – a person or a legal entity, which refers Clients to the Company.
Lot – a unit measuring the transaction amount, equal to 100.000 of base currency (i.e. 1 lot = 100.000 of base currency).
Margin – the necessary guarantee funds to open positions, as determined in the contract specification.
Margin requirements – the necessary guarantee funds to secure open positions in the Client’s trading account.
Margin Level – index characterising the account, calculated as: Equity/Margin.
Open Position – deal of purchase (sale) not covered by the opposite sale (purchase) of the contract.
Operating (Trading) Time of the Company – period within a business week, where the trading terminal of the Company provides the opportunity of trading operations. The Company reserves the right to alter this period as seen fit, upon notification to the Client.
Order – the request for the transaction execution.
Spread – difference between the purchase price ASK (rate) and the sale price BID (rate) at the same moment.
Storage Swap – the funds withdrawn or added to the Client’s account for the prolongation (transfer) of open position to the next day.
Stop – out level/Margin Call – such condition of account when the open positions are forcedly closed by the Company at current prices.
Transaction – any type of transaction effected in the Client’s trading account(s), including but not limited to Deposit, Withdrawal, Open Trades, Closed Trades, Transfers between other accounts, which belong to the Client or an authorised representative, who the Client has selected to represent him in all the matters regarding this Agreement.
Trading Platform – the Company’s platform for placing foreign exchange rates and other Financial Instruments transactions order.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
The Investment Services to be provided by the Company to the Client are the following:
- Investment advice in the areas of and not limited to Spread Trading and forecasting on the currency markets. Equities and stock options, IPO and ICO offering, Bonds and crypto currencies.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the Financial Instruments on any underlying security it considers appropriate. The Company’s main website will be the primary means of presenting the underlying security on which the Company will offer the Financial Instrument and the Contract Specification for all and each of them. The Company reserves the right to modify the main website at any time upon written notice given to the Client on these modifications and the Client agrees to continue to be bound by this agreement and the modified Contract Specifications.
- Safekeeping and administration of Financial Instruments for the account of Clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
- Foreign Exchange Services and Asset Management Advice provided these are connected with the provision of Investment Services.Furthermore: The Client is informed that for any orders placed with the Company, the Company acts as Principal on the Client’s behalf.
- The Company’s operation time: round the clock from Sunday 22.00.01 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) through Friday 21.00.00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Non-working periods: from Friday 21.00.01 (Greenwich Mean Time) through Sunday 23.00.00 (Greenwich Mean Time). Holidays will be announced through the main website.
- By accepting these terms and conditions the Client is accepting that he has read and understood and accepted all the information provided.
ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES AND COVERAGE
The Client, affirms and guarantees that:
- Whatever money handed over to the Company belongs exclusively to the Client, free of any lien, charge, pledge and any other encumbrance, being no direct or indirect proceeds of any illegal act or omission or product of any criminal activity.
- He acts for himself and not as a representative or a trustee of any third person, unless he has produced, to the satisfaction of the Company, a document and/or Powers of Attorney enabling him to act as representative and/or trustee of any third person.
- The Client agrees and understands that the Company reserves the right to refund / send back to the remitter (or beneficial owner) any amounts received under sections 1 and 2 of this paragraph, having sufficient proof that these amounts are direct or indirect proceeds of any illegal act or omission or product of any criminal activity and/or belong to a third party and the Client has not produced sufficient excuse for that, and consents that the Company may reverse any or all types of previous transactions performed by the Client in any of his trading accounts and terminate the agreement. The Company reserves the right to take any legal action against the Client to cover itself upon such an event and claim any damages caused to the Company by the Client as a result of such an event.
- The Client understands and accepts that all transactions in relation to trade in any of the Financial Instruments will be performed only by the Company and the Financial Instruments are not transferable to any other Trading Platform whatsoever.
- The Client guarantees the authenticity and validity of any document handed over by the Client to the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to revoke any existing and previously accepted Power of Attorney between any Client and his/her authorised representative when the Company considers such revocation to be necessary and appropriate, and may reverse any relevant transactions between them in order to restore the affected Trading Account balance.
- The client understands that all accounts that are fully managed are controlled solely by the company and their representatives and the client has no say on what trades are placed and executed.
- By signing this Agreement, the Client is entitled to apply for access codes, within the Company’s electronic systems, in order to be able to view the trades placed by the company, through a compatible Personal Computer of the Client, connected to the internet. The Client acknowledges and understands that the Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate the Client’s access to the Company’s electronic systems or part of them in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation of its systems and protect the interests of all its Clients and its own. In such cases the Company may close any or all trading accounts of the Client.
- The Client agrees that he will keep in a safe place the access codes and not reveal them to any other person. He will not proceed and will avoid proceeding in any action that could probably allow the irregular or unauthorised access or use of the Electronic System.
- The Client agrees not to use the platform in an abusive way. In such a case the Company will close any or all trading accounts of the Client.
- The Client will make all necessary efforts to keep his access codes secret and known only to themselves.
- The Client undertakes to notify the Company immediately if it comes to his attention that his access codes are being used unauthorised.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company will not take action based on orders transmitted to the Company using electronic means other than those orders transmitted to the Company using the predetermined electronic means.
- The Client agrees to use software programs developed by third parties including but not limited to the generality of those mentioned above, browser software that supports Data Security Protocols compatible with protocols used by the Company. Moreover, the Client agrees to follow the access procedure (Login) of the Company for Electronic Services that support such protocols.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company bears no responsibility if unauthorised third persons have access to information, including electronic addresses, electronic communication and personal data, when the above are transmitted between the Client and the Company or any other party, using the internet or other network communication facilities, telephone, or any other electronic means.
- The Company is not an Internet Service Provider nor is responsible for any electricity failures that prevent the use of the system and cannot be responsible for not fulfilling any obligations under this agreement because of the internet connection or electricity failures. In the case of such electricity / communication/ Internet failures, and the Client wishes to contact the Company.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company bears no responsibility for any loss of the Client due to inability of the Client to access the Company’s Trading Platform if this inability was:
(1) A result of the Client’s failure to keep the Trading Platform software provided to the Client up to date with all necessary updates and upgrades
(2) Caused by any other mechanical, software, computer, telecommunications or other electronic systems failure in the control of the Client or the Company.The Company is responsible to keep its Trading Platform and other electronic system used with the latest updates and upgrades originated from the relevant software/hardware provider and perform any necessary restarts of the Company’s Servers, which are either under the Company’s control or not, in order to ensure efficient and effective operation of its electronic system. These actions may cause any electronic system including the Company’s Trading Platform being inaccessible by the Client for a period.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company bears no responsibility for any loss of the Clients caused due to the actions described herein or any other maintenance action.
ORDERS – INSTRUCTIONS
- The Company will, in certain circumstances, accept instructions, by telephone or in person, provided that the Company is satisfied, at its full discretion, of the caller’s/Client’s identity and clarity of instructions. In case of an order received by the Company in any means other than through the electronic Trading Platform, the order will be transmitted by the company to the electronic trading Platform and processed as if it was received through the electronic Trading Platform.
- The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to confirm in any manner the instruction and/or Orders and/or communications sent through the Communication System. The Client accepts the risk of misinterpretation and/or mistakes in the instructions and/or Orders sent through the Communication System, regardless of how they have been caused, including technical and/or mechanical damage.
- The Client has the right to authorise a third person to give instructions and/or orders to the Company or to handle any other matters related to this agreement, provided that the Client has notified the Company in writing, of exercising such a right and that this person is approved by the Company, fulfilling all the Company’s specifications for this. Unless the Company receives a written notification from the Client for the termination of the said person’s authorisation, the Company will continue accepting instructions and/or orders given by this person on behalf of the Client and the Client will recognise such orders as valid and committing. The above written notification for the termination of the authorisation to a third party has to be received by the Company with at least 2 days notice.
- Once the Client’s instructions or Orders are given to the Company, they cannot be revoked. Only in exceptional circumstances the Company may allow the Client to revoke or amend the relevant instruction or Order. The Company has the right to proceed to a partial execution of the Client’s Orders.
- The Company shall not be held responsible in the case of delays or other errors caused during the transmission of orders and/or messages via computer, as well as for damage which may be caused by the non-validity of securities, or a mistake in the bank account balance of the Client. The Company shall not be held responsible for information received via computer or for any loss which the Client may incur in case this information is inaccurate.
- The Company reserves the right to change the opening/closing price (rate) and/or size and/or number of the related transaction (and/or the level and size of any Sell Limit, Buy Limit, Sell Stop, Buy Stop order) in case any Financial Instrument becomes subject to possible adjustment as the result of any event set out in Paragraph 10 below (hereinafter called a “Corporate Event”). This operation is applied exclusively to securities and has a meaning to preserve the economic equivalent of the rights and obligations of the parties under that transaction immediately prior to that Corporate Event. All actions of the Company according such adjustments are conclusive and binding upon the Client. The Company shall inform the Client of any adjustment as soon as reasonably practicable.
- While a Client has any open positions on the ex-dividend day for any Financial Instrument, the Company reserves the right to close such positions at last price of the previous trading day and open the equivalent volume of the Financial Instrument at first available price on the ex-dividend day. In this case the Company has to inform the Client by internal mail in trading terminal about the possibility of such actions, not later than the closing of the trading session prior to the ex-dividend day.
- “Corporate Events” are the declarations by the issuer of the Financial Instrument of the terms of any of the following but not limited to:
a subdivision, consolidation or reclassification of shares, a share buy-back or cancellation, or a free distribution of shares to existing shareholders by way of a bonus, capitalisation or similar issue;
II. A distribution to existing holders of the underlying shares of additional shares, other share capital or securities granting the right to payment of dividends and/or proceeds of liquidation of the issuer equally proportionately with such payments to holders of the underlying shares, or securities, rights or warrants granting the right to a distribution of shares or to purchase, subscribe or receive shares, in any case for payment (in cash or otherwise) at less than the prevailing market price per share as determined by the Company;
III. Any other event in respect of the shares analogous to any of the above events or otherwise having a diluting or concentrating effect on the market value of the shares.
- The Company reserves the right not to execute the order, or to change the opening (closing) price of the transaction in case of the technical failure of the trading platform, reflected financial tools quotes feed, and also in case of other technical failures.
- The Client agrees and realises that all conversations / communications between the Client and the Company can be recorded on magnetic, electronic and other carriers. The Client further agrees that the Company has the right to use these records as evidence in case any dispute arises between the Company and the Client.
- In case of force-majeure, the Company shall not bear responsibility to any harm of any form, which shall be caused to the Client in the event that such harm is the result of a force majeure, also known as outside event, which is not in the control of the Company, which influences Trading. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for any delay in communications and/or failure in the internet, including, without limitation, computer crashes or any other technical failure, whether caused by the telephone companies and various telecommunication lines, the Company’s computers or the Customer’s Computers , hacker attacks and other illegal actions against the Server of the Company and also a suspension of trade in the financial markets concerning Financial Instruments of the Company, the Company may suspend, freeze or close the Client positions and request the revision of the executed transactions.
- All price levels in the trading terminal are determined at the Company’s discretion. Any references of the Client to prices of other trading or information systems shall be disregarded.
- The level of the swap rates may vary in size and change depending on the level of interest rates. The Company reserves the right to change the swap value applicable to the Financial Instruments on a daily basis and inform the Client through the website of the Company in the Contract Specification section.
- The company has the right at its discretion to increase or decrease spreads on Financial Instruments depending on market conditions.
- The Company has the right not to accept trading in currency pairs, to be determined in its own absolute discretion, two minutes before and after Critical News Release.
SETTLEMENT OF TRANSACTIONS
- The Company shall proceed to a settlement of all transaction upon execution of such transactions.
- In the case where the Client is able to have an online Statement for his sub-account on a continuous basis, then the Company is considered as having fulfilled its obligations and any objections of the Client shall be valid only if received by the company in writing within 2 working days from the transaction under objection.
- All amounts handed over by the Client to the Company or, which the Company holds on behalf of the Client, for the provision of Investment Services, shall be held in the name of the Client and/or in the name of the Company on behalf of the Client in an account with any bank or other institution used to accept funds, which the Company shall specify from time to time (the “Bank Account”).
- Unless the Parties otherwise agree, in writing, any amount payable by the Company to the Client, shall be paid directly to the Client.
- The client gives the company the right to trade with but never withdraw their funds unless instructed to do so by the client themselves in writing.
- The Company may, at its discretion, from time to time and without the Client’s authorisation, set-off any amounts held on behalf and/or to the credit of the Client against the Client’s obligation to the Company and/or merge any accounts of the Client with the Company. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company and the Client, this Agreement shall not give rise to rights or credit facilities.
- The Company agrees to pay any incurred bank transfer fees when withdrawing funds from their sub-account to their designated bank account. The Client is fully responsible for payment details, given to the Company and the Company accepts no responsibility for the Client’s funds, if the Client’s given details are wrong. It is also understood that the Company accepts no responsibility for any funds not deposited directly into Company’s bank accounts. The Company will not be liable for any default of a Bank.
- Commissions will be taken in full at the end of each monthon spread trading accounts and will be taken from the profit only and other commissions for bonds, equities and crypto currencies when the client exists the market and commission will only be charged on the profit made since inception. There commission percentage of the profit generated will be dependant on the account level that was predetermined or rate that was set upon entering into the investment and will be clearly displayed and explained to the client prior to execution.
- The Client agrees that any amounts sent by the Client, or on the Client’s behalf in the Bank Accounts, will be deposited to the Client’s trading account at the value date of the payment received and inclusive of any charges / fees charged by the Bank Account providers or any other intermediary involved in such transaction process. The Company must be satisfied that the sender is the Client or an authorised representative of the Client before making any amount available to the Client’s trading account, otherwise the Company reserves the right to refund / send back the net amount received to the remitter by the same method as received.
- Withdrawals should be made using the same method used by the Client to fund his trading account and to the same remitter. The Company reserves the right to decline a withdrawal with specific payment method and suggest another payment method where the Client needs to proceed with a new withdrawal request, or request further documentation while processing the withdrawal request. If the Company is not satisfied with any documentation provided by the Client, it will reverse the withdrawal transaction and deposit the amount back to the Client’s trading account net of any charges/ fees charged by the Bank Account providers, the Company or any other intermediary involved in such transaction process.
- In the event that any amount received in the Bank Accounts is reversed by the Bank Account provider at any time and for any reason, the Company will immediately reverse the affected deposit from the Client’s trading account and reserves the right to reverse any other type of transactions effected after the date of the affected deposit.
- The Client agrees to waive any of his rights to receive any interest earned in the money held in bank accounts and consents that the Company will benefit for such an interest earned to cover registration /religious reasons / general expenses / charges / fees and interest related to the administration and maintenance of the bank accounts. Such expenses will not be passed over to the Clients whatsoever.
- In the event that the Client requests any refund or return of a previously-accepted incoming transaction, the Company should act upon the Client’s request and refund or return to the Client the net amount received of the said request, and before such return or refund is effected, the Company shall deduct any losses made or charges incurred on the Client’s Trading Account.
- Withdrawals will be processed and actioned at the end of each month and may take up to 5 working days to clear in the clients account.
- Deposits will be accepted in USD, EUR or GBP. Withdrawals will be processed in the same currency of the initial deposit (up to the amount deposited), and profits can be requested in any of the three currencies.
- The client will need to notify the company by the 15th of each month to qualify for a profit payment that month on the spread trading accounts.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, from time to time, the size, the amounts and the percentage rates of its fees and the Client will be informed accordingly, however all fees are based on a percentage of the profit generated that month.
- There are no other fees payable other than the one outlined above on profits which vary from account to account, there are no management fees or spread fees.
- All commissions will be deducted at the end of each month on the profits that have been made that month.
- The Company shall conclude transactions in good faith and with due diligence but shall not be held liable for any omission, deliberate omission or fraud by any person, firm or company from whom the Company receives instructions or Orders and/or from which transactions are carried out on behalf of the Client, unless to the extent where this would be the result of negligence, deliberate omission or fraud on the part of the Company.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any loss of opportunity as a result of which the value of the Client’s Financial Instruments could increase or for any reduction in the value of the Client’s Financial Instruments, regardless of how such decrease may arise, unless to the extent that such loss or reduction is directly due to deliberate omission or fraud by the Company or its employees.
- If the Company incurs any claims, damage, liability, costs or expenses, which may arise in relation to the execution or as a result of the execution of the Agreement and/or in relation to the provision of the Services and/or in relation to the disposal of the Client’s Financial Instruments in view of the satisfaction of any claims made by the Company or due to the non-fulfilment of any of the Client’s Statements and/or Orders and/or instructions contained in the Agreement, it is understood that the Company bears no responsibility whatsoever and it is the Client’s responsibility to indemnify the Company for such.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any loss which is the result of deceit in relation to the facts or mistaken judgement or any act done or which the Company has omitted to do, whenever it arose, unless to the extent that such deceit or act or omission is due directly to deliberate omission or fraud by the Company or its employees.
- The Company shall be held liable, to the extent that this is permissible under the Agreement, for the deposit of cash in its possession or which it will receive at any time on behalf of the Client in the Bank Account, but it shall not be held liable in relation to any omission, negligence, deliberate omission or fraud by the bank where the Bank Account is maintained.
- The Company shall not be held liable for the loss of Financial Instruments and funds of the Client, including the cases where the Client’s assets are kept by a third party such as a bank or other institution used as a payment provider, or for an act which was carried out based on inaccurate information at its disposal prior to being informed by the Client of any change in the said information. The company shall not be liable for any default of a Bank or a third party Broker. The Company shall bear no responsibility before the Client for any actions, inactions or omissions of a third party and also for any losses incurred by the Client as a result of actions, inactions or omissions of a third party unless those losses directly arise from the Company’s wilful default or fraud or deliberate omission. The Company shall bear no responsibility or liability for unfavourable consequences for the Client due to the insolvency/bankruptcy of a third party.
DURATION OF THE AGREEMENT AND AMENDMENT THEREOF
- This Agreement shall take effect upon the first funding of the Client’s account, provided that the Company has sent the Client written confirmation for his acceptance. It shall be valid for an indefinite time period until its termination.
- The Agreement may be amended on the following cases: i. Unilaterally by the Company if such amendment is necessary following an amendment of the law or if any other authority issues decisions which affect the Agreement. In any such case, the Company shall notify the Client of the said amendment either in writing or through its web page and the Client’s consent shall not be required for any such amendment. ii. In cases where the amendment of the Agreement is not required as in Paragraph 2(i) above, the Company shall notify the Client of the relevant amendment either in writing or through its web page. If objections arise, the Client may terminate the Agreement within fifteen (15) days from the notification by sending a registered letter and on the condition that all pending transactions on behalf of the Client shall be completed. Upon expiry of the above deadline without the Client having raised any objection, it shall be considered that the Client consents and/or accepts the content of the amendment.
- The Client has the right to terminate the Agreement by giving the Company at least ninety (90) days’ written notice, specifying the date of termination in such, on the condition that in the case of such termination, all pending transactions on behalf of the Client shall be completed.
(1b). To downgrade an account The Client will be required to provide at least sixty (60) Days notice to withdraw the capital.
- The first day of the notice shall be deemed to be the date such notice has been received by the Company.
- All account closures will be paid out at the end of the month which is at the end of the 90 day window. Not during the month
- The Company may terminate the Agreement by giving the Client at least seven (7) days’ written notice, specifying the date of termination in such.
- The Company may terminate the Agreement immediately without giving seven (7) days notice in the following cases:
- Withdrawals for that month need to be submitted by the 15th of that month at the latest to be actioned.
Death of the Client;
ii. If any application is made or any order is issued or a meeting is convened or a resolution is approved or any measures of bankruptcy or winding up of the Client are taken;
iii. The Client violates any provision of the Agreement and, in the Company’s opinion; the Agreement cannot be implemented;
iv. The Client involves the Company directly or indirectly in any type of fraud.
- The termination of the Agreement shall not in any case affect the rights which have arisen, existing commitments or any contractual provision which was intended to remain in force after the termination and in the case of termination, the Client shall pay:
i. Any pending fee of the Company and any other amount payable to the Company.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS OF RISKS
- The Client unreservedly acknowledges and accepts that, regardless of any information which may be offered by the Company, the value of any investment in Financial Instruments may fluctuate.
- The Client declares that he has read, understands and unreservedly accepts the following:
Information of the previous performance of a Financial Instrument does not guarantee its current and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not constitute a binding or safe forecast as to the corresponding future performance of the Financial Instruments to which the said information refers.
ii. The Financial Instruments offered by the Company are non-delivery spot transaction giving an opportunity to make profit on changes in currency rates
- The client understands that only 2% of the total capital in their account will be risked in any one trade, this also takes into account slippage in the markets.
- The company has a final stop loss in place of 20% of the total account balance; if this amount is lost the client will need to provide written confirmation for the company to continue trading on their behalf. They also have the right to close the account and stop all trading if this should occur.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND THE CLIENT
- The Company reserves the right to use, employ or appoint third qualified and duly trained persons for the purpose of mediating in the execution of orders and the conclusion of transactions for the Client.
- The Company declares that it takes all necessary measures, where possible, in order to anticipate or solve any conflicts of interest between, on the one hand, itself and its associated persons and Clients and, on the other hand, between its Clients. However, the Company draws the Client’s attention to the following possibilities of a conflict of interest. The Company and/or any associated company and/or any company which is a member of the group of companies to which the Company belongs to, might: (a) Enter itself into an agreement with the Client in order to execute his Order; (b) Be an issuer of the Financial Instruments in which the Client wishes to conclude a transaction; (c) Act on its behalf and/or for another Client as purchaser and/or seller and may have an interest in the Financial Instruments of the issuer in which the Client wishes to conclude a transaction; (d) Act as an Agent, and/or have any trading or other relationship with any issuer; (e) Pay a fee to third persons who either recommended the Client to the Company or who mediated in any way so that the Client’s Orders are forwarded to the Company for execution.
- The Company may execute different orders (even contrary to one another) on behalf of different Clients.
- The Company shall have no obligation to disclose to the Client any information or take into consideration any information either when making any decision or when it proceeds to any act on behalf of the Client, unless otherwise expressly cited in this Agreement and where this is imposed by the relevant Laws, Regulations and directives in force.
- The Company has the right, without informing the Client beforehand, to disclose such details of the Client’s transactions or such other information as it may deem necessary in order to comply with any requirements of any person entitled to require such a disclosure by law or with any Company obligation to proceed to the said disclosure to any person.
- The Company will handle all of the Client’s personal data according to the relevant Laws and Regulations for the protection of Personal Data.
- The Company may share or disclose information regarding the Client to third party introducing brokers, affiliates etc., that have taken part in requiring or referring the Client to the Company, in order to enable these parties to further escort the Client with his trading or for calculating referral or other compensation due to those parties. Such information may include the Client’s deposits, balance, trading volume and more.
- Unless the contrary is specifically provided, any notice, instructions, authorisations, requests or other communications to be given to the Company by the Client under the Agreement shall be in writing and shall be sent to the Company’s mailing address which appears on the first page of the Agreement or to any other address which the Company may from time to time specify to the Client for this purpose and shall take effect only when actually received by the Company, provided they do not violate and are not contrary to any term of this Agreement.
- The Company reserves the right to specify any other way of communication with the Client.
- The Agreement is personal to the Client who does not have the right to assign or transfer any of his rights and/or obligations hereunder.
- The Company may, at any time, assign and/or transfer to any legal or natural person any of its rights and/or obligations as they arise or are provided for in the Agreement.
- The Client acknowledges that no representations were made to him by or on behalf of the Company which have in any way incited or persuaded him to enter into the Agreement.
- If the Client is more than one person, the Client’s obligations under the Agreement shall be joint and several and any reference in the Agreement to the Client shall be construed, where appropriate, as reference to one or more of these persons. Any warning or other notice given to one of the persons which form the Client shall be deemed to have been given to all the persons who form the Client. Any Order given by one of the persons who form the Client shall be deemed to have been given by all the persons who form the Client.
- In case any provision of the Agreement is or becomes, at any time, illegal, void or non-enforceable in any respect, in accordance with a law and/or regulation of any jurisdiction, the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement or the legality, validity or enforceability of this provision in accordance with the law and/or regulation of any other jurisdiction, shall not be affected.
- The Client shall take all reasonably necessary measures (including, without prejudice to the generality of the above, the execution of all necessary documents) so that the Company may duly fulfil its obligations under the Agreement.
By clicking on the ”I confirm button´´ on the register section of the site. The Client solemnly declares that:
They have carefully read and fully understood the entire text of the above terms and conditions and are happy to move forward on this basis.